Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

My Dear Darling,

As you are in my life so my every year is Valentine’s Year, every month is a valentine’s month, every day is a valentine’s day, But as the world has assigned this day as Valentine’s day so from the core of my heart I would like to thank you for being in my life and for each and everything you are doing for me. 

I love you very much and my heart started beating for you from the moment I saw you in Agra and it will always keep beating for you.

Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

Stay Blessed.
Your’s P***u
Ankit




2 comments:

  1. Awwww.. this is the sweetest thing i have ever seen or read.. Once again u have taken away my heart with this. I love u too dear from whole of my heart. May the Love Cupid shower its love and blessings on us forever and ever..

    urs P***u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Valentine must get fall in love with you again.

    ReplyDelete